The Catalyst Purpose Project Student Ministry edition is a compilation of some of the best methods ever used to help draw out unique identity and purpose among teens. This online course was filmed live at Camp Chapparrel where Joe took hundreds of students through the process of discovering how they are uniquely made and how to leverage their gifts and passions on campus.
In this course you will:
- Go through the process of examining core areas that make you unique including
- Spiritual Gifts
- Natural Talents
- Personality Type
- Life Experiences and more
- Connect pieces of your DNA together and examine the idea of 'calling'
- Gain insight into the history of "Teenagers" and what sets Generation Z apart
- Develop a plan to how you can leverage your uniqueness to impact your campus
- Examine the role spiritual warfare plays in attacking your design and how you can position yourself for success
By the end you will...
- Achieve deeper insight into who you uniquely are and why it matters
- Be inspired to tap into skills and passions that have been dormant in your life
- Have clear, attainable goals and team ready to support you
- Know exactly what is standing in your way and how to navigate around it
- Be ready to live a life the truly inspires those around you
So what are you waiting for?
Let us help you be the catalyst this world desperately needs you to be.
The Catalyst Collective, aka Catalyst Teen Center, is a 501c3 non-profit organization in Austin, Texas. For more info visit the website at www.catalystcollective.community
Purpose Project Student Ministry Edition Book coming December 2017!
Joe Elliott is the Founder and Executive Director of The Catalyst Collective. Joe has a diverse background in business, ministry and leading the next generation for the past 20 years. As a professional speaker and success coach, his passion is to help others find theirs. He lives in Cedar Park, Texas, a suburb of Austin, with his wife of 17 years and 3 children. To learn more about Joe, visit his website www.joeelliottlive.com.