The Catalyst Purpose Project is a compilation of some of the best methods ever used to help draw out unique identity and purpose. In this course we have included 24 short videos, eye-opening exercises and a free downloadable version of our 70 page journal/workbook (that you can edit) to guide you step by step through the process of discovering, developing, working and perfecting who you were made to be.
This is the perfect course for anyone who...
- Feels stuck, bored or is just simply tired of going through the motions in life
- Knows they were made for more but can't seem to discover what "more" looks like
- Is ready to raise their level of self-awareness and position themselves for future success
- Who loves practical, easy to use guides that will help them bring their ideas into reality
Upon completion of this course, you will....
- Achieve deeper insight into who you uniquely are and why it matters
- Be inspired to tap into skills and passions that have been dormant in your life
- Have clear, attainable goals and team ready to support you
- Know exactly what is standing in your way and how to navigate around it
- Be ready to live a life the truly inspires those around you
So what are you waiting for?
Let us help you be the catalyst this world desperately needs you to be.
NOTE: A physical copy of the workbook for this course can also be purchased on Amazon or by clicking this link
The Catalyst Collective, aka Catalyst Teen Center, is a 501c3 non-profit organization in Austin, Texas. For more info visit the website at www.catalystcollective.community
Joe Elliott is the Founder and Executive Director of The Catalyst Collective. Joe has a diverse background in business, ministry and leading the next generation for the past 20 years. As a professional speaker and success coach, his passion is to help others find theirs. He lives in Cedar Park, Texas, a suburb of Austin, with his wife of 17 years and 3 children. To learn more about Joe, visit his website www.joeelliottlive.com.